Department: QA / QC
Role: Analytical QA / QC
Designation: Executive / Senior Executive
Qualification: M.sc / B.Pharm / M. Pharm
Experience: 6 to 7 years
– Should have hands on experience in all QC Instruments like HPLC. GC,UV, IR etc
-Review of Analytical documents of Finished Products, Stability, In-process and Raw material.
-Handling of Incidence, Deviation, OOS, OOT, Investigation and CAPA.
-TO ensure all activities are in compliance with cGMP, GLP regulations.
Qualification: B.Pharm, / M. Pharm
Experience: 2 to 4 years
– Should have exposure to shop-floor IPQC of solid oral dosage form.
– Should have exposure of working in regulatory approved plants.
-Should know Line clearance of various stages like dispensing, manufacturing, Filling, Packing and dispatch.
-Preparation, Review and execution of Process validation Protocol and Reports.
- Salary Offer Best in Industry
- Qualification B.Sc / Msc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm