What is Personality?
The personality is the typical pattern of thinking, feeling, and behaviors that make a person unique.
When we say that someone has a “good personality” we mean that they are likeable, interesting and pleasant to be with.
1. Be a better listener.
2. Inculcate the habit of reading and expand your interests.
3. Be a good conversationalist / Communicator.
4. Have Integrity and treat people with respect.
5. Have an Opinion and make your self capable to put it forward in a discussion politely.
6. Meet New People, make friends.
7. Be yourself.
8. Have a positive outlook and attitude.
9. Be supportive of others. Help them in need.
10. Be fun and see the humorous side of life, create a joyous surrounding around you.
We humans have the ability and power to shape our personalities in our own way. When we change ourselves to be all that we can be, we contribute to our own, as well as the happiness of others.